Save the Children is a leading non-profit humanitarian releif and development organization working in more than 127 countries throughout the world. Our mission is to create lasting, positive change in the lives of children in need. Currently Save the Children has an immediate need for experienced staff to be a part of our team in Save the Children US Asia Area Regional Office – Jakarta.
REGIONAL OFFICER – Accounting and Finance (Code: RO-AFJ)
The incumbent is responsible to coordinates and assists Manager – Accounting & Treasury and Manager – Finance & System Support for Asia Area Controller Team with functions related to accounting and finance, having initial contact with country offices in all related aspects. His/her job is supervised directly by the Manager, Accounting & Treasury through periodic meetings and monitoring of completion of tasks assigned.
REGIONAL OFFICER – Grants Administration (Code: RO-GAJ)
The Incumbent is responsible to supports drafting UP COs new NGIS and amendment related NGIS for all Asia Area COs, generates fiscal data for management decision making and audit proposes and maintain all grants & contract related document files.
- Minimal bachelor degree in Accounting, finance or Business Administration.
- Minimal 4 (four) years experience in related field, experience with NGO or INGO preferred.
- Experience of USAID and/or other donor’s rules and regulations (RO-AFJ).
- Experience working with large Accounting Software such as Sun System (RO-AFJ).
- Experience in managing grants/contracts and budget (RO-GAJ)
- Experience of USG and other major donor’s regulations preferred (RO-GAJ)
- Ability to perform grants data analysis using existing data sources (RO-GAJ)
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office and other database software’s).
- Excellent verbal and written English Skills.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing, clear and concise.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Ability to set priority in workload.
- Good interpersonal skills and pleasant personality.
Updated CV with photo and application letter should be sent to email@example.com.
Please fill the ‘subject’ column of the e-mails in this format: code of the position <code> – your name. Application should be sent not later than 25th September 2008 (Only short-listed candidates will be notified).
Qualified women encouraged to apply