Save the Children is a leading non-profit humanitarian relief and development organization working in more than 127 countries throughout the world. Our mission is to create lasting, positive change in the lives of children in need. Currently Save the Children has an immediate need for experienced staff to be part of Aceh Program team to start immediately
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer – Livelihood (Code:M&E-L) based in Lhokseumawe
- Minimum University degree in Economics, Statistics or Social Science.
- Position requires a minimum of three years monitoring and evaluation experience, including performance indicators, data collection and data analysis.
- Strong analytical and report writing skills.
- Having good facilitation and community development skill.
- Previous experience with child rights or participatory monitoring and evaluation would be an advantage.
- Having good computer skills especially in Database Management/SPSS is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills both in English and Indonesian.
- Able to work as a team and independently
- Able to work under pressure and prioritize job
- Previous work experience with an international no-for-profit organization and cross-cultural experience would be an advantage
Updated CV with photo and application letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill the ‘subject’ column of the e-mails in this format: code of the position <code> – your name. Closing date for application is September 18, 2008 (Only short listed candidates will be notified)
Qualified women encouraged to apply